Sales Associate (Part-time, Fremont, California)
Sales assistant generally spend a large portion of their work day communicating with customers, providing information regarding product benefits and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their experience in the store. You represent the employers’ store or specific product brands.
- Assist/greet customers
- Keep sales floor clean
- Clean-up fitting rooms
- Answering queries from customers (Emails)
- Apart from selling, shop floor assistants are also responsible for the stocking merchandise and the related administrative duties.
- Keep a log of shipping/receiving
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
- Having a friendly and engaging personality
- Comfortable working with members of the public
- Should have a confident manner
- Must be helpful and polite
- Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales
- Able to work as part of a sales team
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com. Enter the position and location you're applying for in the subject.